The aims and objectives of the Association will be:-
- To invite into the Association all Schools and Junior Clubs in the County of Leicestershire who are interested and involved in badminton, regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs.
- To promote and encourage badminton among school children and sixth form students.
- To promote courses and competitions.
- To further the education of coaches and to establish coaching centres in each County district.
- To co-operate with national, regional, county and other interested bodies in the furtherance of these aims.
- To make sure all Association members are treated equally and fairly.
All concerns, allegations or reports of poor practice/abuse relating to the welfare of children and young people will be recorded and respond and responded to swiftly and appropriately in accordance with the Association’s child protection policy and procedures. The Association Welfare Officer is the lead contact for all members in the event of any child protection concerns.
Leicestershire Schools Badminton Association Welfare Officer
Natalie Clare – Phone: 07889 688860 | E-mail: email@example.com
If you have any concerns or worries, please speak directly to or contact the Welfare Officer. The Association is committed to ensuring that all young members are able to enjoy a wide range of activities in a safe environment. The Child Protection Policy can be found on page 12 of the LSBA Handbook.
Badminton England – https://www.badmintonengland.co.uk/play/ways-to-play/clubs/safeguarding/
Childline – https://www.childline.org.uk/
ThinkUknow – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents